Jay

Reaction score
quocthai105 said:
huck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
can't help laughing, so true :lol:
who is Chuck Norris?

Atomos

Reaction score
Jay said:
No, they receive more attention just because it's the nature of their job (or, in some case, because of their good-looking appearance).
I think you're being jealous here. Yes, some of them do rely on their appearance and there's nothing wrong about that; attractiveness is their property, so they have every right to use it. Also, you think being a celebrity is easy and doesn't require hard work? How about trying it for yourself? Singers, actors, supermodels, athletes all spend lots of time for their career, they don't just sit there and enjoy the attention, as you say.

Jay

Reaction score
Atomos said:
I think you're being jealous here. Yes, some of them do rely on their appearance and there's nothing wrong about that; attractiveness is their property, so they have every right to use it. Also, you think being a celebrity is easy and doesn't require hard work? How about trying it for yourself? Singers, actors, supermodels, athletes all spend lots of time for their career, they don't just sit there and enjoy the attention, as you say.
me being jealous??? I am ways beyond that age and most of my idols are old man & woman.

Every job requires hard work and I didn't say they are not working hard or they are just sitting to enjoy their own fame. However if you think the famous people is working harder than the others then you should think again.

Again, think about the nature of their job. Actors, actresses, singers, political persons, etc... they need to be known to success.

Jay

Reaction score
You're just a mere kid but pretending you're adult. :rofl:
/Looks like you need to study your grammar better.
comments like this are not welcomed in this thread. You should be nicer when correcting people's mistake otherwise your effort will have no meaning at all.

Jay

Reaction score
Viet2511 said:
but this against the laws and the human right so fu*ckin' bad! And who know, the world could be like surrogates u r obbsessing with :stick:
Speaking like American does not mean you have to use "fuk" and "hell" everywhere.