Xem Những câu chúc mừng sinh nhật bằng tiếng anh ý nghĩa nhất

Leminh1990

Reaction score
Trong ngày sinh nhật của những người mà bạn yêu quý bạn chắc chắn bạn muốn gửi đến họ những lời chúc đầy ý nghĩa. Có những người lựa chọn tiếng anh để thể hiện tình cảm của mình. Hiểu được điều đó bài viết dưới đây sẽ giới thiệu cho bạn những lời chúc mừng sinh nhật ý nghĩa và cảm động nhất bằng tiếng Anh.

• This present is not valuable itself, but it is a souvenir hereto, it brings all most my warm sentiment. Happy birthday to you.
  • Send you my beautiful wishes that are as sweet as a flower to be your companion till the end of the world. Happy birthday to you!

• It’s a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday. “Happy birthday”.
  • A birthday is the most special day in one’s life. Enjoy it to the fullest.
  • I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday.

• Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter. Happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday to you! Here’s wishing you a day filled with fun and delight!
  • HAPPY B-DAY!!! Have a lot of fun today with your family and your friends! Enjoy your Birthday cake
  • Happy birthday!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special treasure.

• Send you my beautiful wishes that are as sweet as a flower to be your companion till the end of the world. Happy birthday to you!
  • A great friend and a happy birthday. That’s what you are and that is what I wish for you.
  • Happy birthday to the most wonderful person on earth!
  • For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my love!

• Dear Mom,
  • Warm wishes on your birthday, I wish that I could be there to celebrate it with you, but that is impossible. I send you along with my love and affection. I'm also sending a little gift. I hope you like it. Take care!

• Friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. Hope your special day is bright and beautiful, just like you!
  • On such a day like your birthday, may you be in arm with a truly happy day bringing fulfillment of your favorite hope your brightest promise.
  • Just want to tell you that you’re special, and to wish you all the joys of a wonderful birthday!
  • Let my deep blessing always. Surround magnificent travel of your life. I hope in years to come you will have a good health and plain sailing.

Giờ hãy gửi những lời chúc tốt đẹp này đến những người bạn yêu quý nhé!