Intel Core i9-9900K stock nhanh hơn cả AMD Ryzen 7 2700X khi ép xung.

Linh Linh <3

Reaction score
Last Updated 12-09-2018 at 08:11
https://wccftech.com/intel-core-i9-9900k-cpu-3dmark-timespy-performance-benchmark-leak/
Thôi rồi quả này cổ phiếu của AMD lao dốc :pudency:

More performance results of the Intel Core i9-9900K flagship 8 core processor have leaked out. This time, we are looking at the 3DMark Timespy benchmark (via TUM APISAK) which lists down scores of the processor in both stock and overclocked configurations.

Intel Core i9-9900K Flagship 8 Core CPU Tested in 3DMark Timespy Benchmark – Faster Than An Overclocked Ryzen 2700X at Stock Clocks
Yesterday, we got to see the first media review of the Core i7-9700K and a day before that, we saw many Geekbench 4 benchmarks of the entire unlocked 9th Generation processor lineup. The CPUs are still some time away from their official launch and many reviewers and overclockers already have their hands on the processors and Z390 motherboards. Some of the earlier benchmarks we got to see were posted by motherboard manufacturers themselves who forgot to pull off the plug from the internet where the results got listed (accidentally).
Before we talk about the performance results, we should take a look at the Core i9-9900K CPU and its specifications.

Intel Core i9-9900K, Intel’s First 8 Core Mainstream CPU With 4.7 GHz All 8 Core Boost Frequency, Faster Than Intel’s 8086K Anniversary Edition In All Possible Ways
The Intel Core i9-9900K is the flagship SKU of the 9th Generation Core family. This will be the first mainstream desktop Core i9 part and also the first Intel chip to boast 8 cores and 16 threads. In terms of cache, the chip will feature 16 MB of L3 and will come with an Intel UHD 620 graphics chip.

The clock speeds are something to check out here, we are going to get a 3.6 GHz base clock out of the box and a 5.0 GHz boost clock in single and dual core operations. 4 core boost is rated at 4.8 GHz while 6/8 core boost is rated at 4.7 GHz. This is the highest frequency we have seen on an 8 core part across all cores. All of this is done under a 95W package so we can expect some hefty cooling solutions to go along with this chip.
Intel 9th Generation Core Family CPU Official Specifications:

The performance results show that at stock clocks, the Core i9-9900K 10,916 points and 36.68 FPS in the CPU tests on 3DMark Timespy. The chip was also tested by a different user with clock speeds of 4.8 GHz across all cores and that scored 11,459 points and 38.50 FPS in the CPU tests. Now when we compare these results to an overclocked AMD Ryzen 2700X at 4.45 GHz that seems to be the near limit of the AMD flagship 8 core processor, the chip scores 10,285 points and 34.56 FPS in the same CPU benchmark.

Looking at the above-mentioned results, we can see that even at stock speeds, the Intel Core i9-9900K is ahead of it’s overclocked competitor. Another thing to note is that the overclocked CPU doesn’t score a whole lot more than the stock clocked Core i9-9900K. The reason being that the Intel Core i9-9900K already boosts to 4.7 GHz across all 8 cores so we are only looking at a 100 MHz bump with the overclock. Keeping that in mind, the score is good enough but we expect it to reach much higher with retail samples that would be able to hit clocks north of 5 GHz.

n addition to the 3DMark Timespy results, we also have a new listing for the Core i9-9900K in the Geekbench 4 benchmark at 5.10 GHz clock speed across all 8 cores on an ASUS ROG Maximus X HERO motherboard.

he 9th generation will be compatible with existing 300 series and the new Z390 motherboards. Following are some key features of the upcoming lineup:

First performance Intel Core i9 desktop s-series processor
Up to 8 cores
Intel Z390 chipset compatible
Solder Thermal Interface Material (STIM)
Integrated USB 3.1 gen 2 and Integrated Intel Wireless-AC
Up to 16 threads, 5.0 GHz, 16 MB cache, and 40 platform PCIe lanes (16 CPU 24 PCH)
Compatible with all Intel 300 series chipsets
Intel Optane memory and Intel Optane SSD support
Thunderbolt 3 support
The specifications have been listed but there’s currently no word on the prices which are said to be expected around October, around the same time as the official announcement. Expect more on details regarding the prices and performance of these new 6 and 8 core mainstream parts from Intel in the coming months.
https://wccftech.com/intel-core-i9-9...enchmark-leak/
Thôi rồi quả này cổ phiếu của AMD lao dốc :pudency:

_ASPHALT_

Reaction score
Từ khi nào anh Tèo làm CPU hiệu năng clock to clock lại cùi bắp hơn Em Đi như này :hehe:

Another thing to note is that the overclocked CPU doesn’t score a whole lot more than the stock clocked Core i9-9900K. The reason being that the Intel Core i9-9900K already boosts to 4.7 GHz across all 8 cores so we are only looking at a 100 MHz bump with the overclock
Now when we compare these results to an overclocked AMD Ryzen 2700X at 4.45 GHz that seems to be the near limit of the AMD flagship 8 core processor

lam_hero1

Reaction score
Có ai có thể giải thích tại sao AMD bây giờ khó OC vậy không? Ngày xưa lên 5.0 nhẹ nhàng cơ mà.