GG TRADE

Reaction score
I have come back with a lot of interesting news today. Yesterday was a good day with BO traders, especially with BO gold traders. Because the gold price has increased after the US said the unemployment rate of this country has not as bad as expected. Whereas India has witnessed the highest number of daily cases, it is really an impressive detail.

The US has experienced a gloomy status the last August because the unemployment rate still is stable. Besides, the money of the US government had been running out of and it leads to a vague future of the world’s biggest economy. As a result, it raised doubt about the decreasing rate of all kinds of assets such as forex, real estate, and especially gold. Luckily, everything is seen to be better. Let’s go into detail!.

The gold rate report for BO TRADER
Gold futures on MCX were up 0.24 percent or Rs 122 at Rs 50,800 per 10 grams. Silver futures added 1.31 percent or Rs 881 to Rs 68,147 per kg.

Source: economictimes.indiatimes.com

Bo traders used to anxious when Gold prices were dropped from Rs 56 to Rs 51,770 every 10 grams on Friday. Silver is also down from Rs 738 to Rs 68,371 per kg.

And if we look at global status, gold prices edged higher as the dollar slipped, with the lack of data of the United States last weekend making a lot of worries related to the world’s financial health. And of course, not only Bo gold traders but the other traders also have a down mood in recent days.

However, when Spot gold was up 0.2 percent at $1,935.53 per ounce by 0045 GMT, after falling to a one-week low of $1,916.24 on Friday. US gold futures rose 0.4 per cent to $1,941.10. I can see the light the economy is going to recover. And with the positive signals from gold, the BO market also become much more active.

Some relative news
On Sunday, a deal between the White House and congress relating to a fund for the federal government will happen. This fund will be valid from the first day of December. The detail will be announced by the end of this week.

Speculators raised their bullish positions in COMEX gold and silver contracts in the week to Sept. 1, the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission said on Friday.

You must be registered for see images

Gold is stopping falling

According to my view, what happened this week is a good signal for BO traders, especially the gold one. However, you should be careful with your trading because no one will know how the market will change. I hope it is useful for your trading on

See more tutorials at