nhokrash

Reaction score
Quach_Tinh_2016 said:
Hãy nhảy vào khi thị trường sợ sệt, và hãy out khi mọi ng tham lam
Em out lúc bitcoin 9k5
Giờ tái đầu tư tiếp
Các bác cứ đợi đến tháng 7 nó tụt để vào lại. mút mùa cũng k có đâu ạ. Đợt này nó sẽ cho các bác sml. Và sau đó các bác lại fomo thôi
Giờ có nên mua USDT không anh :adore::adore::adore:

plinh

Reaction score
Party_summer_night said:
Nói thật là mình éo tin vào cái chữ "decentralized" từ khi chơi coin đến giờ ...

Ko liên quan, theo cảm giác cá nhân khi thị trường chán nản và buồn ngủ thế này thì anh em rải từ từ con Bitch cho đến 6k8 đc rồi ... Có cái trend đỡ ở đó, giá chắc sẽ hồi thôi

Hồi đến đâu, uptrend hay ko thì chỉ mình hội ăn chơi nhảy múa Concensus biết ..

Mà ETH bị gì thế nhỉ ? Bị đạp kinh dị

Edit : Lang thang reddit tóm đc cái comment này về concensus

I recently spoke at an invite-only conference organized solely for fund managers in my state. Attendees were mostly hedge funds but also a few large endowments, pension funds, etc. Roughly 75 people and about $500B in combined AUM.

I run a small crypto fund myself (organized mostly for friends and family who keep referring me; I only manage a few million at the moment) and was brought in to serve on a crypto Q&A panel along with a high-profile lawyer specializing in setting up crypto funds and ICOs. The conference organizer created three panels that rotated throughout the afternoon, so my co-host and I were given the opportunity to speak to groups of about 25 for an hour apiece, which provided for a much more intimate conversation than one might otherwise get at a larger conference.

Here are some of my major takeaways from the event:

-The excitement about crypto was palpable. My co-host and I were treated like minor celebrities. I would be talking to someone about what I do and two minutes later we'd be surrounded by another half dozen people wanting to listen in on the conversation.

Every other session over the course of the day somehow found crypto interjected into it. The state's SEC director gave a talk on audits and mock exams; someone asked how they were planning on regulating ICOs. A local tax attorney spoke on how Trump's new tax law would affect their business; people wanted to know how crypto assets would be taxed and how their accountants ought to manage them. An hour-long panel on AI, machine learning and disruptive technology became a de facto blockchain discussion. It was like trying to keep schoolchildren focused on the last day of school when all they can think about is summer vacation.

-Despite the interest, not a single person there (aside from my co-host) had an even basic understanding of how anything in crypto works. I frequently found myself explaining what a blockchain is, how Bitcoin and proof of work operate, what ICOs are, and why you can't simply aggregate all these assets under one giant "blockchain technology" umbrella.

These people are movers and shakers, Masters of the Universe, yet it was clear they had done next to no research on any part of our industry. Many of them sheepishly admitted as much, but said they felt overwhelmed by the amount of technical learning they'd have to do and that it would be easier to simply stick to their core competencies.

I quickly stopped answering questions with technical answers and switched to big-picture ideas, and that worked much better. When I explained smart contracts and how an internet of value would allow us to do business with people around the world without having to trust them (or other third parties), eyes would light up throughout the crowd. I was approached after each panel and thanked for my explanations; many told me it was the first time they understood the zeal behind our movement.

-While a handful of the younger managers admitted to buying some Bitcoin on Coinbase last year "with beer money," no one was seriously invested at a personal level and only one hedge fund had allocated a significant amount (just Bitcoin, via GBTC). He described his fund's focus as "crypto and cannabis" but the fund was on the smaller side and he admitted knowing next to nothing about Bitcoin itself - he simply traded the volatility.

-Despite the ignorance, there was very little nocoiner sentiment or resentment/animosity towards our industry. Everyone was intensely curious about what's happening and you could tell these people were salivating over the possible returns. The consensus seemed to be that while no one wanted to make the first move, they were all quite eager to be second once someone else tested the waters. While many were skeptical of the ICO boom (obviously for good reason), everyone acknowledged that Bitcoin/crypto as a whole is an asset class that is here to stay and should be taken seriously.

-The most common reasons for not investing were, in order of popularity/significance:

Lack of regulatory clarity (top concern by far)

Lack of custody and security options (in addition to not understanding private keys and how the bearer nature of crypto asset custody works)

Liquidity and infrastructure navigation (exchanges were made for retail not institutional buyers and can barely handle the former; landscape is fragmented and it's difficult to aggregate liquidity; UI/UX is awful and not user-friendly for non-technical investors)
The good news is, the last two issues should be solved relatively soon (i.e. in 2018). Coinbase recently released a suite of institutional products as did Ledger in their recent announcement regarding their new venture Komainu, in addition to existing providers like Xapo. The demand from major institutions is obviously there, and the market should continue to respond with an increasingly sophisticated assortment of picks and shovels.

The bad news is, every single manager I spoke with was concerned about the regulatory ambiguity surrounding the space and seemed determined to remain on the sidelines until further clarification was provided.

When asked how the various hodgepodge of government agencies (SEC, CFTC, IRS, etc.) would determine who among them would lead the charge in sorting out the industry, the state's SEC chairman shrugged and said "I have no idea." He emphasized how the numerous differences between various types of crypto assets (digital currencies, privacy coins, smart contract networks, DAGs, ICOs) made it difficult to determine not just who should be regulating what, but how any of those asset sub-classes should be regulated differently from the rest. He further emphasized how the extreme rate of change and development made it even more difficult to get a handle on what's happening ("it's like trying to analyze a chameleon that keeps changing color").

As I've mentioned here previously I'm a huge fan of the hype cycle theory regarding crypto's boom/bust cycles. While I'm now 100% convinced we have at least one major cycle left (institutional money - we might get another if nation state involvement occurs after that), and thus super bullish for the future, I've become much more bearish for the short term (or however long it takes regulators to get their act together).

Given recent price action (as well as the extreme bull market that just ended), I'm now more inclined to believe we'll see a return to recent lows and an extended consolidation period a la 2014-15. Smaller hedge funds, family offices, HNIs, etc. might start dipping their toes in, but I just don't see big money proper getting involved until regulatory uncertainty clears up (and that could take a year or more). My fund was stopped out of most of our positions last week and I'm sitting in cash until the volatility dries up and things get tight and boring. On the upside, maybe I'll actually be able to take something resembling a summer vacation now.

I'd love to be proven wrong, and I'm cautiously optimistic that regulators in more advanced crypto markets like Japan or Korea might help pave the way for clarification here in the U.S. But if we have to wait on our own bureaucracy to jump start rocket ignition, we might be waiting for a while.

LapTrinhGame

Reaction score
Party_summer_night said:
Chẳng phải lỗ hổng, chuyện này biết trước và đã nói nhiều lần từ trước khi xảy ra.

Hệ thống nó tự động chọn Blockchain có Hashrate cao nhất, được xem là thành thật, cho nên khi honest mining pools mà kiểm soát hơn 51% hashrate thì xem như mạng lưới vẫn an toàn.

Nói chung nó xảy ra với coin rác, clone của Bitcoin như Bitcoin Gold / Verge, có giá trị thấp.

Cách sửa thì dễ thôi, giờ exchange chấp nhận Confirmations cao lên là an toàn, như với tấn công Bitcoin Gold, tăng Confirmations lên 20 thì an toàn vì thực tế kẻ tấn công rất tốn kém nếu giữ hashrate 51% trong 1 thời gian dài (thậm chí lỗ, nó chỉ có thể tấn công trong 1 thời gian ngắn)

LapTrinhGame

Reaction score
plinh said:
Mà ETH bị gì thế nhỉ ? Bị đạp kinh dị
Cách đây không lâu mình cũng đã phân tích

ETH nó lên nhiều nhờ ICO và nó rớt thảm cũng vì...ICO.

EOS nó vẫn đang còn hơn 1.2 triệu ETH chờ xả.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9937d...fd76796a814cf4

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd0a6E...ccf#internaltx

Và chưa hết, vẫn còn ETH kha khá ở nhiều ví khác nhau (đã chuyển qua Internal transactions ra các ví con), mình lấy 1 ít ví dụ:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8e5d0...67096a1abe5107

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ddFC...85f4B9FAA47400

tất nhiên là còn nhiều....

LapTrinhGame

Reaction score
Từ năm ngoái đến giờ:

ETH từng đạt $400 rồi bão về $150

ETH từng đạt gần $1400 rồi bão về gần $350

Có 1 thời gian dài ETH giữ ở mức $300

plinh

Reaction score
LapTrinhGame said:
Cách đây không lâu mình cũng đã phân tích

ETH nó lên nhiều nhờ ICO và nó rớt thảm cũng vì...ICO.

EOS nó vẫn đang còn hơn 1.5 triệu ETH chờ xả.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9937d...fd76796a814cf4

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd0a6E...ccf#internaltx

Và chưa hết, vẫn còn ETH kha khá ở nhiều ví (đã chuyển qua Internal transactions ra các ví con), mình lấy 1 ít ví dụ:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8e5d0...67096a1abe5107

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ddFC...85f4B9FAA47400

tất nhiên là còn nhiều....
Uhm, thanks bác... Đúng là lại dính đến EOS thật

plinh

Reaction score
Lâu lâu nhìn chart Bitch để lấy lại tinh thần :shame:
Double bottom hay break out cái bull pennant

Edit : Chart lượm lặt

cocghe1995

Reaction score
Team vietnoy cầm tận ngàn bit còn lập kế hoạch lái coin được :sexy:, chả lẽ bọn cá mập với hàng tỉ trump tệ không vẽ ra được cho anh em cái chart về 4k :adore: để anh em nhả BTC ở 7k2 chờ bắt 4k :sexy:.